Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Ad Time!

Happy Tuesday! Today was another successful day in my production process. Yesterday, when I was taking the pictures for my table of contents, I also set up the picture for my ad (the draft of which is posted in a previous blog post). It's going to be promoting a monthly beauty subscription bag, similar to Ipsy and Birchbox. Here is my set-up:


Again, I used the Nikon D90 Camera and a ring light. Here are some (unedited) pictures that I took:



After looking at all of the pictures, I chose the one that I believed looked best, increased its exposure, and increased the saturation. Here's how it turned out:



I placed this image on Canva, where I created the brand's logo and inserted a short description including the website. After researching several beauty subscription services, their average price is $10 per month. This is the cost that I plan on placing on the subscription. 


Overall, I'm very satisfied with how it looks! I really enjoyed arranging the makeup products, taking pictures, editing the photo, and creating the graphics. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's progress!
Catalina 

1 comment: