Saturday, March 23, 2019

Let's Talk TOC

       Hello! In this post I’ll be explaining some ideas for my magazine articles, ideas for pictures for my table of contents, and draft table of contents layouts.
       So, after looking at several fashion articles I’ve decided that some topics that I could include in my table of contents are: jewelry, sustainable fashion, shoes, makeup looks, nail colors/designs, celebrity style, dressing for different occasions, Thanksgiving looks, and hairstyles. Some titles that I’ve thought of so far are: “The Best Thanksgiving Looks to Suit Every Style”, “Fall Must-Haves”, “Shoes You’ll Fall For!”, “Hairstyles You Need to Try Right Now”, “28 Ways You Can Turn Heads Tonight!” and “Boost Your Makeup Game”. In the table of contents, I can have four or five pictures (with the page number) relating to different articles in the magazine. Here are some layout ideas that I made with Canva:







       I’ve temporarily placed one picture from the photoshoot and three random pictures that I’ve taken. I’m going to make the largest picture on the page a picture from the main article (my two-page spread). I’ll also include pictures of jewelry, a picture of shoes, some nail designs, and a hairstyle.

That’s all for now!
Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment